welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my girl

makin besaq mkin 'rjin' bdk kecik nie, smua bnda dia nak buat.heheh. i think it's normal because i could see that she's learning new things everyday...cma sometimes, fuh...mencabar minda la anak aku nie...heheh

life, so short the time that we have now. january is going to close its curtain in few days...still got a lot of work not settled...arghhh...i really hope i got the strength to keep my new resolution at par...

travelling to work is much easier n lot nearer...alhamdulillah. hope this new school will be my final destination in my quest, disseminating knowledge, seeking for Hisblessing...

huh, when there's a will, there's a way...i believe.

salam

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming