welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

salam aidilfitri...maaf zahir batin...moga jiwa kita semakin tenang dalam keimanan...





  

Life sometimes can be super wonderful when we are purportedly on the upper side of the wheel. Yet, while enjoying the extensive and luxurious of time and happiness we are blessed with, how are actually putting ourselves in the state of carelessness? Of everything in our life, that we, time and again, take for granted. An instance of I myself, of having an only beloved adorable daughter after yearning for one, for quite some time. Yet, sometimes, or I could say that oftentimes, I regretted of having scolded her for just kissing my cheek a bit rough, while her only intention was to show her love towards her mom! Or, at any time when she spilled her food or drinks, intentionally or vice versa.

 
 
I knew all the time that I should advise and guide her in a subtle manner instead of just plainly scolding her in front of her grandparents. Seldom did I think of her feeling that she would also felt embarrassed despite her tender age of five.
I know all the do’s and don’ts of disciplining a child, at every stage of her development from my habit of being an avid reader of any reading materials of sort, yet as humans, we err. However, it’s not an excuse for anyone of us to just ignore others feeling by repeating the same mistake again and again, as the saying goes, only fools make the same mistake twice.
So, what most important is, we together, should always be real and live for the moment, cherish every single moment that we have with our loved ones for we wouldn’t know when any one of us would leave the other to the hereafter...


  
Salam Syawal | XC RIDERxcrider.blogspot.com



With that, Salam Syawal for all my Muslims fellows and happy holiday for the rest. Let’s us together make this long holiday, a moment to reconnect with those around us, the real people, not just to connect without the real contact. As the recent Maxis commercial for Raya headline goes, sometimes we just need to disconnect to stay connected. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming