welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

A tough life ahead, indeed


Text: Rozanah Zakaria
Photo: Rozanah Zakaria


Every day, life gets tougher.
Yep! True enough when they say,

'when the going gets tough,
the tough gets going'.

The question here,
how tough can we be?;
how tough can I be?

At times, I feel like 'enough is enough'; yet at another,
I feel like fighting it back,
with whatever it takes,
no matter what comes my way,
with all my might.

Well, no matter how;
no matter what;

THINK and ACT!

The decisions to life is in our hands!

Let's do it now!

Until then, I am Rozanne. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming