welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Yeayy...it's the School Holidays....

 


 Picture taken from ngobrolwae.blogspot.com

It's the school holiday mood for all teachers and students...happy holiday all!!

How it feels great to be able to embrace the holiday as life recently real took toll on my time, kind of robbing it from my hubby and daughter, even me myself!

Stressing out in the midst of juggling between family and teaching, between worldly affair and the hereafter life, between almost everything that counts in my life. How tense the starting tone right? Now let's change the topic to a lighter and happier mood to suit the 'worldly haven' of indulging in the upcoming holidays...

It's the whole new different world for me as I foresee myself having a whale of time with my beloved family...Alhamdulillah, Allah's blessings are indeed everywhere around us if we care to stop and start counting them every single second of our life...

Let's cherish our life whatever the circumstances may be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming