welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Friday, November 22, 2013

new endeavour in life...

Salam...good day! Ever dream of doing something different in your life?I always dream of that...doing something that i have passion for, from the comfort of my home...having the chance of taking care of my daughter on my own...besides doing what i like...

In fact, i now hv a book that i jot everything cncerning my life inside...not only what concerns my work, but everything that touches my life...

Another, i keep a journal of my daily happenings...i believe in channeling my feelings inside the journal which i find very helpful and healthy for my journey into life...

Till next jotting...

Happy holiday to all teachers and students...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming