welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's The Day...Again...

Text: Rozanah Zakaria

Salam, it's school holiday, already!
  
To celebrate, (haha) I've started with a tuition class for my beloved SPM students this year on Tuesday afternoon, when all teachers and students had all gone home, these students waited for me patiently @3.15pm for the class.

The class wasn't full though, yet satisfaction was the only word in my mind dictionary coz it was a full-of-concentration, -discussion and -patience meet-up. We discussed on writing mechanics till 4.45pm, not even one asked anything about the going-back-late-in-the-afternoon-on-eve-of-school-holiday. Bravo my students!

Another thing I did to 'celebrate' the coming of the school holiday, which I cherish so much every time, was starting my spring cleaning. I started with my homestay, tidying up any mess. Back at my mother-in-law's home, I juz finished hanging all clothes at the balcony then I realised it was almost half past midnight! It's the new day...I feel more energetic...reminiscing of the leisure tomorrow, how awesome life will be, at least for the next 19 days. (haha)

It's the new chapter in my life...homestay biz is catching up, so happy with that, then having enrolled my daughter for swimming class this afternoon, there's the zing in me to seeing my daughter handling herself. Bit by bit.on her own.*wink*

Till then...happy holiday especially to my colleagues and all teachers out there, WE deserve the holiday, so cherish it with things you love! Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming