welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Sunday, May 25, 2014








Be Grateful for this Day

pic from www.lovethispic.com

Salam...life is great should we count our blessings everyday. My entry this time is to talk about the blessings that i got during my recent journey to a parenting seminar organized by my daughter's kindy, Little Caliphs Sungai Dua, Butterworth. My journey starts when i reached Butterworth Bus Terminal, and bought 3 tickets after much persuasion (or rather i would say 'force') from 'ulat tiket' there...getting quite frustrated being pushed to buy the ticket without i could possibly think clearly...made me reminisced while waiting for my husband to reach there from his workplace. However, our trip proved to be a pleasant one...Alhamdulillah...we reached @Kajang Bus Stand where my brother fetched us...

There...reunion for our small families...I am grateful coz should there not be for the seminar to attend, it would be so many obstacles & hesitation on our part to pay them a visit after our last whole family reunion @PD end of last year...that's another blessing i counted after the pleasant bus trip...which my daughter was soooo excited about...(happy to see he so happy)

Plus, the next day, my daughter was so happy to have the chance to play with her cousins for the whole day while me & my husband attended the seminar......

Late afternoon...going out from the seminar hall, there were booths selling various items plus food. I got myself a parenting magazine + 3 other titles of my choice for free! ...

Getting down to ground level, there were stalls selling food, cookies...and the like...remembering the little ones at my bro's home, i bought 4 choco lolli for them...3 nieces & my daughter...i smiled to myself.

Inside the car, they smiled happily getting the spongebob & friends pics on top of their lolli......

Reaching home in heavy rain, a few friends of my sis in law were there... it was for my eldest niece birthday small feast...so i got to know new friends......

That night...we boarded another bus heading back to penang...during the journey home, my husband got to know a male teacher sitting beside him...they were talking...he got an acquaintance...

Reaching home, i felt so tired yet satisfied for my journey of countless blessings...

Alhamdulillah...


No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming