welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Akademi Bekerja Di Rumah oleh Mas Ayu Ahmad



Salam Ramadhan.

Text: Rozanah Zakaria

I always have been dreaming since forever. I want to be my own boss, managing my family and my career on my own, yet it still remains as dreams (thousands of them as I love to dream...every time). I don't want to regret my pasts as I can see now they contribute aplenty to my managing a hectic life I am having now...well, of course, in the very positive ways! I cherished those moments of 'black and white' experiences...for being my best guides ever in me charting my life now and for my future!!

Then one fine beautiful day, I read this fb updated status of my of my schoolmate, Sharimah Yahya leading me to her blog sharimahyahya.blogspot. From there I read about this Akademi Bekerja Dari Rumah, by a famous and well-known guru of WAHM, Mas Ayu Ahmad.

Actually I have been reading about Mas Ayu and about her renowned blog at naufalsayang.blogspot. Yet still those days, my reading a lot of materials just remains as mere the satisfaction I get for my love for reading passion. Yet, looking at her blog -my friend's - writing about all these, I feel that this is the TIME!!! I would wait no more! I want to realize my dreams, being on my own, on the targeted date of 31 December 2019! This is my pledge to myself, as I foresee myself reading this entry five years later, smiling ear to ear that I finally achieved my long lost and postponed dreams of being 'free' and stand just by myself in the working world, yet I have thousands business partners that are supporting each other!

Gusto to myself! Let's start now!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming