welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Redefine...rejuvenate...

Salam Ramadhan...

Syukur Alhamdulillah as we still have the chance to be with Ramadhan this year...

Starting January this year...I always feel that I don't have "enough time"...owh...how could this be that everyone one of us is granted the equal hours, 24? I myself could barely provide the best answer to my own query... :)

However...I always believe make it a point to spend my time for these people in my life: loving hubby, gorgeous daughter, respected parents & parents in law, and most importantly, MYSELF!

In doing that, I do a little bit of 'adjustments' to my daily schedule...trying to slip in many things as possible in the stipulated time and try not to waste time as possible as I don't want my procrastinating 'stealing' my precious planned time with my beloved ones and myself...

In the 'journey' to finding 'more time', I read a few beneficial books like 168 Hours, The Secret, I Move Your Cheese and It;s Not About the Coffee (Starbucks story).

That is my simple story...now I must make a move for collecting my order of Murtabak Special and delivering the Kebab's mix to my nephew for his Ramadhan stall...till then, may Allah blesses us all especially during this Holy Month of Ramadhan...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming