welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

I feel good today!

Text: Rozanah Zakaria
Photo: Rozanah Zakaria
I love today as I love this yummilicious cream.

After quite some time.

Today I feel like on top of the world. I feel like having all the time for myself. I started today by doing the house chores, the basic ones, doing laundry and ironing. Done with that, I was browsing the online paper. I prefer the Star Online paper as I like to read what I like. Haha!

Then, I go browsing the mail boxes. I mean, my email. Checking the inbox, I replied a few emails specifically seeking for tips on SPM English paper. So I updated my blog entries with what is required, then replying to all emails; letting them know I've updated my jotting, just for them. 

Well, it feels so good when you know that you have done someone a favour.

May Allah bless them all and may they succeed in their coming SPM examination. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming