welcome to my world...

eat.pray.love.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Racing

Text: Rozanah Zakaria
Photo: Rozanah Zakaria
            Perlis in my point of view

Racing connotes a very positive term in the first place, should we talk about the motor GP or the F1 in Sepang (well, thus soon will become a thing in the past,😪). 

However, this suddenly becomes so negative when I headed back for my eid holiday recently. Manouvering my Swift through Perlis to Kedah, ugly sights caught my very eyes! It's dusk, a lil' drizzling, my hubby and I passed by motorbikes by the roadsides, waiting to test their machines. It's so disgusting a sight that it happens on the public road!

To say that I loathed racing is a blatant diaregard to my loyalty going wvery year for the F1 racing. So, my view is not a biased one, rather as a Malaysian citizen who always value respecting each other's freedom and right to self.

I believe for whatever reasons we do what we do, we should always think to never do a thing that we don't expect others do onto us. As simple as that.

Call me traditional, I always believe respecting each other, regardless of our education levels. What differentiates us is no less than our attitude. That's all about it.

Let's race towards a better life, so we could always be a helping hand when someone asks for it.

Until then, happy eid & happy holiday peeps! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

jitra weekend getaway

jitra weekend getaway
mama n khyra

weekend getaway

weekend getaway
confuse

SR

SR
eat out

McD

McD
looking up

akmal

akmal
swimming